пятница, 2 декабря 2011 г.

About WebQuests

I've looked through several WebQuests and now I have to distinguish the 2 best ones and 2 worst. To my mind, to least interesting WebQuests from the list are "Grow School Greens" and "Unraveling the Underground Railroad". The first one contains too difficult tasks for children, as I see it. The design isn't impressive too. The second one is better, though may be its theme isn't close to me. I may award the idea of pole plays - for children it's very interesting and cool. As for the best WebQuests, I can name "We All Scream for Ice Cream" and "Where is My Hero?". The first one has very funny and catching tittle. This is a manual for practical and useful process. We may found here a lot of ice cream pictures and it's cool!) Interviewing and work with biographies of famous people - these are the nicest features of the second blog from this category. I can't but mention the one that stands apart - "Ancient Egypt WebQuest". Its design is completely different but nice, though not so colourful. There are a lot of links and insertions (Egyptian Hieroglyphics; Walk Like An Egyptian; Fast Facts About Egypt; Is It A Cube, A Sphere, No, It's a Pyramid) which are amazing and very interesting!

I had one more task - What do best and worst mean to you? It's hard to define exactly and it depends on what is mentioned. In this case I proceeded from my likes and dislikes and from the practical side of the tasks given in the WebQuests.

1 комментарий: